Saturday, August 26, 2006

Photos, at last






Nighttime views from my window, taken with my new camera. Once I get the software figured out I may be able to combine those two photos into one picture.

The building on the far left is a hagwon, or an academy for students to take extra classes after school to meet the demands of the educational system over here. Notice the church in the middle of the scene, with the neon cross.

There's only a small section of the window I can actually open to let in fresh air. I had to poke my camera through it and point it in different directions. The exposure time was quite long (this was night, remember); I think I did a good job minimizing blurring considering the weird angle I had to hold the camera at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the pictures. Looking forward to more.