Monday, April 30, 2007

More Downtown Taipei Pictures

Here are some more pictures I took around downtown Taipei. I have finally learned to decrease my pictures' file size before uploading them, which means you can't enlarge them hugely any more, but also means I don't have to spend ten minutes waiting for the pictures to load.

Taken from a pedestrian overpass, this is looking south towards Taipei Main Station.

The old North Gate. There are 3 old gates around the city that I know about; as in Seoul, you can see how much ground the old walled city covered and how much the city has grown since hen. Zhongshan North Road.Local traffic. Actually, this picture makes the traffic look far more orderly than it generally is. Also, you can't tell that fully half of the traffic is motorbikes.

No comments: