Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Modern Conveniences

The basement of my building contains:

The laundry/dry cleaners where my clothes are cleaned.

A small handful of restaurants.

A few small consulting offices of some sort.

An "Occult Store" with dark windows - I have no idea what THAT's about.

A coffee shop.

A small convenience store.

A store selling (or maybe repairing) washing machines.

A copy shop.

A golf driving range, so I can practice my golf swing without going out into the rain.

A PC cafe, which is promised to open this month but is still under construction. Once it's open, I guess there will be no reason to go outdoors except to work. And if some sort of telecommuting arrangement can be set up, then I theoretically would never have to go outside again.

1 comment:

Brendan said...

Neat! Thank you, anonymous spam robot!