Thursday, March 23, 2006

Korean 공부방?

Taking Korean lessons would be a very good thing for me. There's only so much one can learn from self-study and there are times when I feel like my own conversational difficulties are holding me back.

Hangul Kongbubang - or 한글 공부방, I guess - seems like a good solution for now. They meet every Saturday, "fees" are just 1,000 won per class (and are apparently optional) and everything is very informal. The intermediate class looks like a good fit for me. At some point in the future, I'm going to want to start shelling out the money for a real class at a university (I know people who have studied at Ewha and say good things about it), just to have the exposure to a more intensive experience. But I think I'll go to this place this Friday or next Friday just to see what they're about.

No comments: